Our Sales Team at Clayton currently requires a motivated and driven Sales Support Assistant to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
If you like to get your hands dirty, this role will provide you with the opportunity to get on the machines and be out in the field with our customers. This is a rare chance to kick start a long-term career with a proud Australian owned company, that has been operating continuously since 1884, while representing a top 100 global brand!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is branch based where you will be at the forefront of ensuring a positive customer experience both internally and externally. It is an excellent opportunity to get your foot into the earthmoving equipment industry with the market leader. This role would also suit an applicant wanting to learn about all aspects of a Sales Representative position as a future career path with excellent training and mentoring provided.
Reporting to the Product Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as our work tool ‘expert’ across the full business providing guidance to the Sales team
- Be able to operate and demonstrate work tools (competency training and certificates provided)
- Supporting the sales team with preparing responses to local government & major project tenders
- Providing research support on industry and competitive trends and options
- Review, report and make informed recommendations around work tool inventory
- Ordering and distribution of sales brochures and other sales material
- Assisting in exhibitions, product demonstrations and field days
- Work with Caterpillar and other suppliers of work tools
We are looking for the following skills and attributes in shortlisted candidates:
- Experience within a similar position or passion for the earthmoving industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to multi task
- A desire to immerse yourself and learn about a wide range of products
On offer is the chance to join a highly respected, secure organisation providing essential services, full of passionate individuals with opportunities for long term career training and progression, travel and more!
If you have an appreciation or understanding of the earthmoving industry, or a desire to learn more about this exciting business of helping customers succeed by using Caterpillar equipment, technology and support services then this will be a rewarding, whilst challenging role …. please apply now!
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
For any enquiries, please call Katie on 9566 0691.
We value thoroughness and attention to detail, so if you have read this far, please be sure to address all of the requirements in your cover letter and, most importantly, please mention how you would play your role in our “Let’s Do the Work” campaign. Thank you for your interest.