With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining, agriculture and industry.
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking an experienced Equipment Sales Support Manager to lead our dedicated and hardworking Sales Support team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our newly renovated Clayton Support Office and reporting to the General Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for a team of nine. This is a critical leadership role within our Sales team, managing all sales support activities associated with new and used equipment sales.
Your key responsibilities and targets will include:
- To deliver an efficient and effective sales and operations planning process through inventory control and management, planning, and ordering
- To ensure all support activities for new machine build ups and deliveries are undertaken accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring all Caterpillar requirements and claims are executed
- Accurately prepare and process monthly sales commission entitlements
- Authorising purchase orders, cash flow management, financial reconciliations and reporting
- Overseeing the efficient use and data integrity of all sales applications
- Provide leadership, advice and direction to the Sales team
You will have a diverse background in sales, financial administration, and operations. You are a true leader and strong collaborator with experience working with both internal and external stakeholders. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills and sound knowledge of the earthmoving industry will see you succeed in this role.
Essential criteria for the role include:
- Leadership experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop long term internal and external customer relationships
- Strong project management, financial (including analysis), administration and commercial management skills
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
We will offer you an attractive salary package, opportunities for growth and development including ongoing training, as well as a great work environment.
Our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Sustainability - The power of endurance
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
If you are interested in this exciting new challenge and are looking to advance your career, come and join our Sales team. We're loud, proud and extremely passionate about what we do!!
APPLY TODAY! Please call Katie with any queries on 03 9566 0691.