With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
This is your opportunity to come and join our dedicated William Adams Headhunters Branch as our Branch Administrator/Credit Officer.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In this dynamic role, reporting into the Branch Manager, you will work closely with the entire team at Headhunters to assist in the administrative functions for the branch. The position will be an important part to the branch as you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of operational and administrative functions to ensure the smooth operations for the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Providing administrative support to the Branch Manager and Operations Group at Headhunters
· To provide clerical support to the operational areas at Headhunters including Maintenance, Parts, Service and Warehouse
· Handling customer complaints
· Credit Control
· Providing a high-level organisational support to management
· Raising purchase orders
· Taking phone calls
· Coordinating and arranging meetings and preparing agendas
· Organising and maintaining file systems and records
You understand the importance of exceptional customer service and have a strong eye for detail. You are a naturally positive and engaging communicator and enjoy collaborating at all levels.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent typing/word processing skills
- Previous credit control experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Previous experience utilising SAP
- Ability to resolve problems, issues, etc in a practical, timely and professional manner
- Ability to follow instructions
We will offer you an attractive salary package as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.
You won’t regret joining this down to earth team and the broader William Adams family. We are proud and passionate… Let’s Do The Work!!
APPLY TODAY!! or for any questions call Stella in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959.