Together with Caterpillar, William Adams rent Cat products to the construction, mining, quarrying, agricultural, and marine markets. We have an extremely successful CAT Rental Store TM operation and due to extraordinary growth within Tasmania, there is an opportunity to join our small team in Hobart on a full time, permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Rental Sales Representative to support our current and future rental customers across Tasmania. You will be based out of our Hobart branch and will report directly to the Major Accounts and Development Manager.
You will proudly where the William Adams uniform and represent the organisation by driving engagement and growth within the high value William Adams customer base.
You will service key customers whose operating structure incorporates significant rental opportunity, quite often working in tandem with a New / Used Equipment Rep to ensure we have the right level of customer support in place to manage their needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Grow both Caterpillar (utility and heavy rent) and general construction equipment rental revenue across a diverse customer base
- Offer a high level of service and expertise across projects in Tasmania
- Customer coverage – ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Complete CRM activities and associated tasks, such as acting on sale leads
- Engagement and representation within industry associations and events
- Creating a positive, value added perception that will differentiate William Adams and The Cat Rental Store from the competition
If you are personable, have a great work ethic, persistent and eager to learn this may be the opportunity for you! It is a great career opportunity that comes at a very exciting time for the industry, with project activity rapidly expanding.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role and industry
- Ability to build relationships with a commitment to deliver superior customer service
- Be proactive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent and determined attitude with drive to succeed
- A passion for CAT equipment (tell us about this in your cover letter)
- Highly developed time management skills
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
WE WILL OFFER YOU...
On-going sales and product training, a remuneration package that includes a base wage, plus commissions, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!
For any queries, please call Katie on 03 9566 0691.