With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining, agriculture and general industry.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Coordinator to join our busy team based in Clayton!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will drive forward important continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on compliance, as well as provide HSE project support and HSE training to our most important asset, our people.
You will assist the Business in ensuring the HSE aspects of the management systems are maintained, complied with and audited in accordance with our current HSE certification accreditation's.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Regular performance reporting
- Business improvement requests via incident management system
- Employee training and consultation
- Transport safety management and environmental management
- Assist with development and implementation projects, as well as auditing projects for ISO 45001 certification
- Completing a schedule of audits for all branches and departments
- Regular travel across the branch network in Victoria and Tasmania
You will bring your thorough knowledge of risk, hazard, injury and incident assessment practices and your effective collaboration skills, to provide amicable solutions to achieve the best outcomes.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you will require the following skills and attributes…
- Relevant OHSE tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Good knowledge of AS/NZS4801, ISO 45001, AS/NZS ISO14001 requirements
- Good awareness of the OHS legislative and regulatory requirements
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Experience within a similar environment/business
- Good Microsoft Office skills and systems knowledge
- Cert 4 Training & Assessment preferred
This is a wonderful career opportunity to join a highly respected organisation and industry leader.
You will quickly become part of an engaged, hardworking, down to earth team, who will welcome you with open arms.
We will offer you a competitive salary, ongoing training and development and various other benefits and rewards. So, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY and start your next role in 2022!