Our William Adams, Head Hunters division in Dandenong South are on the search for an experienced Engine Machinist to join our specialised team.
Working a Monday to Friday roster with overtime opportunities, you will be working in a machine shop reconditioning engines, transmissions, hydraulics and other components.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the workshop Team Leader, you will be responsible for machining
using mainly manual, CNC and other types of machinery to recondition mainly cylinder heads, blocks and crankshafts.
You will join our small friendly and down to earth team, who are responsible for producing high quality outcomes and who are passionate about their work.
Key responsibilities and daily activities will be:
- Carrying out machining processes on cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts & Conrods belonging to earthmoving, construction, mining, power generation, marine and agricultural engines.
- General machining tasks.
- Complete administrative tasks relating to the completion of all jobs
- Provide quality customer service both internally and externally
- Troubleshoot machine and component problems
You will have a great attitude, work ethic and enjoy working with a team.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience in engine machining process
- Previous CAT Dealer experience would be advantageous
- Relevant trade qualification
- Highly developed communication skills
- Commitment to delivering superior customer service
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
We will offer you a safe work environment, endless career opportunities, stability, ongoing training and development and a competitive remuneration package.
You will also have access to our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be able to save with The Hub, our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.