With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We are now on the search for a dynamic, innovative, and strategic Marketing Communications Lead to take our marketing to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the end-to-end planning and execution of the marketing communications program with a key focus on digital customer engagement – including multi-channel product and service advertising campaigns, website management, SEO/SEM, email, social media, video content and display advertising for the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build, plan and implement the marketing communications plan in line with the group marketing strategy and organisational corporate strategy
- Responsible for multi-channel campaign management
- Planning and executing digital campaigns including social media platforms
- Planning, implementing and managing the online content strategy for all business websites
You will be a pro-active and confident individual with strong ambition to implement and drive positive and innovative change within the business. You are a driven and talented marketing professional who is an exemplary communicator with a strong track record of achieving results and quickly building working relationships to inform the design and delivery of marketing communication plans.
You will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A creative and enthusiastic personality with strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Extensive experience in digital marketing including managing paid media
- A degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Highly developed computer and systems skills including web platforms
- Experience managing commercial social media assets
- Extensive experience using Google ads and Google analytics
- Strong organisational and project management skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
You will have the opportunity to be part of a number of exciting events and initiatives. Aswell as this, you will receive ongoing training and development.
You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team who are down to earth, passionate and pride themselves on living our values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
Join the William Adams family and make your mark!
Want to know more? Call Stella on 03 9566 0959.