With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
Our Metro Field Group has an opportunity for a highly motivated Equipment Service Specialist (Lube Truck) to join their team, working Monday to Friday, 4pm to midnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be joining a dedicated and hardworking team where you will gain experience servicing a variety of machines and equipment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Carrying out high quality preventative maintenance servicing, routine inspections and minor repairs on customer equipment in the field
- Completing required paperwork accurately and effectively (e.g. service reports and Cat inspect forms, timesheets, repair sheets, expense vouchers)
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Minimising machine downtime and maximising productivity
You will be a trade qualified Technician / Mechanic / Fitter with a strong customer service background with experience working in a similar field.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Experience with the service and repair of automotive and/or heavy machinery
- Highly developed communication skills
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Proven ability to work unsupervised under all conditions
- Be flexible and willing to work overtime if required
- Have an agile way of thinking to get the best outcome for all involved
- Hold a Mid-Rigid Drivers license. (If you don’t have one, we can help you and reimburse costs – conditions may apply)
WHAT IS ON OFFER?...
- A base rate of up to $42 per hour (dependent on experience) + allowances and super
- Uniforms (laundered) & PPE
- Cat parts store discount
- Ongoing training & development
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program – refer a mate & receive up to $1000
- Discounts with ANZ, Avis, Burson Auto Parts, Ford and many more!
Our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed and are hoping to develop your career in heavy machinery, we can offer you a trade upgrade. This could be the start to a long-term career at William Adams!
Considering a career move into Heavy Machinery?
For any questions, please call Katie on 03 9566 0691.