With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We have a great permanent opportunity for an experienced, capable and hands on workshop Team Leader.
This is a pivotal role within our Wodonga branch, where you will lead, coach and develop an assigned team of Diesel Technicians in the workshop.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Team Leader 7 on 7 off you will be the first point of call for our hard-working workshop and support staff. Your key objective will be to ensure all KPI’s are achieved and more importantly our customers have a positive experience each time they do business with us.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, your key responsibilities include:
- Supervising the workmanship and performance of assigned Diesel Technicians
- Striving to continuously achieve service labour targets with repair and maintenance work
- Driving a safe work environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Effectively manage/monitor all work in progress to achieve company benchmarks
- Leading by example and being an advocate for our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Commitment
You will be a true leader with a genuine interest in motivating and inspiring a team of professionals.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
- Previous supervisory / leadership experience in a similar role
- Highly developed communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with customers, peers, co-workers and all levels of management
- Excellent organisational skills and the capacity to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
You will be challenged in this role, you will get your hands dirty and the more you put in the more successful you and the team will be.
We will offer you an attractive salary package, including a Team Leader allowance, tool allowance and mobile phone. You will have access to ongoing training and development opportunities, an interest free tool loan, tool insurance and Cat parts store discount. We also offer a relocation package for eligible candidates.
If you are motivated, ambitious and are ready to take the next step in your career, this may be the role for you. For more information call Stella on 03 9566 0959.