With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trainee Parts Interpreter to join our hard working and motivated team in Horsham.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your number one responsibility will be providing excellent service to our customers, ensuring they receive accurate and timely information regarding their parts requirements.
This is a full-time traineeship that could lead to a rewarding career offering stability and growth. Reporting directly into the Parts Supervisor you will work Monday to Friday and may be required to some Saturday mornings once proficient.
What a day as a Parts Interpreter will look like:
- Providing accurate parts information to customers and internal departments, using Cat Parts Systems and a variety of digital and print resources
- Dealing with front counter enquiries, both face to face and over the phone
- Following up and actioning outstanding orders related to parts inquiries and customer concerns
- Parts Warehousing tasks (receiving, order picking and dispatch)
- Ensuring company accounts receivable processes are adhered to in relation to parts sales transactions
- Assisting with the operation of display areas and stock cleanliness
You will have a true passion for customer service, with a willingness and desire to learn and develop into being a Cat Parts Specialist.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Mechanical knowledge and a background in earthmoving and/or automotive is highly advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Experience working on different kinds of systems/databases
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
We will provide with the training and skills to support your career. We also provide a welcoming, safe, and supportive work environment where our people take pride in team achievements, with a bit of fun along the way.
Considering a traineeship?
Please call Katie with any queries on 9566 0691.