- Rare chance to kick start a long-term career with a proud Australian family-owned company
- Opportunity to represent a top 100 global brand in Caterpillar
- Full time permanent role with career progression opportunities
Our Sales Team is on the search for a motivated and driven Sales Support Assistant. If you’re someone who likes to get your hands dirty, and you want to learn all about the heavy machinery industry, this could be the perfect opportunity. You'll be out and about in the field with our customers and on our Cat machines all the time!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be based in our Clayton branch where you will be at the forefront of ensuring a positive customer experience both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of being a William Adams Sales Representative, and to follow in the path of previous incumbents that are now top performing sales professionals.
Reporting to our Product Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Operating and demonstrating our work tools (competency training and certificates provided)
- Act as our work tool ‘expert’ across the business, providing guidance to the Sales team
- Providing research support on industry and competitive trends and options
- Assisting in exhibitions, product demonstrations and field days
- Working with Caterpillar and other suppliers of work tools
You thrive when you are learning and are driven to succeed. You want to work with a business focused on customers success and continuous improvement while working with the best equipment, technology, and support services.
You will ideally have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Experience in a similar position, and/or passion for the heavy machinery industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel
- Customer service experience (in retail or similar)
- Great time management and organisation skills
- A desire to immerse yourself in and learn about a wide range of exciting products
Why work with us?
This is your chance to join a highly respected, secure organisation, full of enthusiastic individuals. We are a collaborative and down to earth team who pride ourselves on living the William Adams values.
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
We will offer you an attractive salary package, opportunities to travel, ongoing training and development, as well as mentoring from some of our best. You will be rewarded with a great range of discounts, benefits, and recognition for great work.
Want to know more?
Call Katie in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0691
*We value thoroughness and attention to detail, so if you click apply, please be sure to address all of the requirements in your cover letter and, most importantly, mention how you would play your role in our “Let’s Do the Work” campaign.
We look forward to receiving your application!
** Applications close Friday 14th April **