Are you an experienced Level 2 Helpdesk / Support Analyst, with 2+ years of experience, looking for a new challenge and job stability?
Right now, at William Adams Clayton, we may have the role for you!
This is a true support role, supporting 600+ users across various platforms and multiple locations across Victoria and Tasmania.
Our IS Support team require a new team member, who can bring at least 2 years of Level 2 Helpdesk/Support Service Analyst experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the IS Service Desk Manager, you will play a pivotal role as part of a small, fun and dedicated team of IS professionals. Bring your engaging personality, enthusiastic approach and customer service brilliance with the ability to manage multiple requests with varying priorities, within agreed time frames.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing Level 2 support and resolution to software and hardware issues across Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, in-house and Cat applications, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, etc
- Ensure all tickets and service requests logged, diagnosed, prioritised and actioned (or escalated) in a timely manner.
- Confident communication with staff, keeping them informed of ticket progress either face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Performing user account creation and maintaining appropriate user access to the various IS systems
- Ensure adherence to William Adams IS policies and procedures
- Assist with installations, configurations and maintenance of IT hardware ie, laptops, desktops, monitors, iPhones, printers and other devices as required
- Assign and maintain IS assets to staff and making sure assets are recorded in Asset database system
- Be actively engaged in continuous improvement of systems and processes
You will ideally have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Be reactive to employee needs
- An engaging and professional communication style
- Good time management, multitasking and organisation ability
- Previous Level 2 support experience with a solid understanding of Windows 10, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 etc
- Experience providing support across a broad range of applications and systems
Why work with us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package and various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call David from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0961 with any questions.