With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
Right now, we are seeking a motivated and customer focused WIP Coordinator to join our centralised service administration team (called the WIP Room).
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join our experienced and supportive team of WIP Coordinators and will report directly to the WIP Room Supervisor. Your overall objective will be to centralise and manage all aspects of opening and closing of work orders to drive consistency and quality; and to ensure the same look and feel on work orders across all branches.
The key metrics for the WIP Room are reducing “work in progress” (WIP) and “average days to invoice” across all Service Departments (VIC/TAS).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing prompt action on day-to-day Branch requests (validating tickets and opening work orders; closing out work orders)
- Reviewing work orders, as soon as status is marked “Job Completed” by a Technician or Branch and identifying/actioning barriers to invoice
- Ensuring consistency and standardising work orders and invoices (same look and feel of the layout)
- Proactive support to improve the “average days to invoice” as per William Adams Strategic Plan
- Striving to maintain or exceed budget expectations
You will bring your enthusiasm and energy, along with your previous experience in a similar service administration role. Previous exposure to the Construction, Heavy Machinery, or Mining industries would be an advantage but not essential.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Highly developed communication and collaboration skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently but cohesively in a team
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Motivated to complete repetitive procedural tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with the ability and willingness to pick up new systems
- Mechanical aptitude would be an advantage
Why work for us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package, various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.