We are currently seeking an inspiring leader to take on the vital position of Service Manager of our Laverton branch. You will be a strong collaborator who thrives under pressure and is focused on HSE, people and our customer’s needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join our Laverton branch. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all service employees and coordination of all operations within the Service Department. Through effective leadership, the Service Manager will also be ensuring the optimal performance of the service department and take full responsibility for the performance of the service department.
Key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Promoting and delivering a strong culture built on engagement and safety
- Delivering positive financial results for the cost centres you oversee
- Provide support and leadership to your team with a values-based approach
- Utilise data to forecast, measure and improve overall department performance
- Maintain customer relationships through exceptional stakeholder engagement and regular customer visits
- Oversee invoicing, Work in Progress (WIP) and warranty claims and prepare reports on these as required
- Ensure productivity and utilisation of the team through proactive scheduling and training to avoid lost time
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Proven ability to implement and execute strategy
- Familiarity with Caterpillar (or similar) equipment
- Professional with outstanding communication skills
- Highly developed business acumen skills with the ability to successfully manage customer relationships, budgets, data analysis and compile reports
- Ability to coach others for high performance and manage teams in changing environments
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/ or mechanical trade background will be looked upon favourably
- A strong leadership background, accompanied by advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in an operational role with proven ability to boost performance
We will offer you an attractive salary package, including a base + super, a company vehicle, laptop, iPhone, incentive bonus, ongoing training and development + much more!
Why work with us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package and various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call David from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0961 with any questions.