William Adams is seeking a Technology Application Specialist – Regional. We are focused on delivering market leading technical support and training for Caterpillar Technology products whilst providing and preserving Safety, Sustainability and Productivity for our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to our Technology and Innovation Manager, you will be a strong contributor to the overall customer experience by rolling out technical support and training around Caterpillar Construction and Mining industries technology products.
This is a fast-developing area of our business and will see you discussing technology solutions with internal stakeholders, new and existing customers. Some examples of the types of Caterpillar technology products are Grade, Payload, Machine Control, Productivity, Safety, Health and MineStar systems.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- The roll out of CAT Technologies and support across our Construction and Mining customers in regional Victoria
- Providing training for other employees and customers in Technology products and offerings within both Construction and Mining spaces
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in Caterpillar Technology products and solutions
- Identifying any application/operational problems that may arise
- Delivery and operator training for the New Equipment sales team
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships with existing and new customers
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience with Technology systems within the Construction and Mining space
- A passion for machine onboard technologies
- Experience with Machine Control and Guidance Technologies
- Excellent customer service and relationship building ability
- Capability to multitask and work independently
- Intermediate computer skills
- Willing to spend time in mine camps on an occasional basis
- Understanding of GPS and Network infrastructure
Why work for us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package, various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.