With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for our customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction and the mining industry.
We are thrilled to be offering this rare opportunity, for a new Business Improvement Group Manager, which has become available due to an internal career move.
If you are a strategic leader with a strong business improvement background in a similar industry, and outstanding business and financial acumen, this is your chance to join our down to earth team and successful Caterpillar dealership.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this high-profile role, reporting to our CFO, you will engage with our Senior Leadership team regularly, and have access to all areas within the organisation.
You will lead, inspire, and coach a team of 4 professionals who are instrumental in establishing and maintaining a culture of Continuous Improvement through effective Quality Assurance and Project Management.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, implementation, and management of an enterprise-wide Lean strategy focusing on principles and techniques that manage change, optimise value, and drives Continuous Improvement
- The development of a project data base and methodology to prioritise major projects
- The allocation of business analyst and project management resources to define and deliver on the prioritised projects
- The management and design of William Adams’ Quality Assurance programme ensuring we maintain the required Quality Assurance (QA) Accreditation
You are a dynamic leader and a true collaborator who enjoys engaging at all levels.
Your experience delivering multiple successful projects that meet time, cost and quality requirements, see’s you take a disciplined approach to strategically prioritise projects. Experience in after market sales will in automotive or similar will be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong project management, people, and commercial management skills
- Superior planning, organisation and time management skills
- Sound conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly detail oriented with strong analytical ability
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills essential
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality work practices
You will have the opportunity to regularly travel to our sites across Victoria and Tasmania.
We will provide you with on-going career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package, and various rewards and benefits.
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. We understand that our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, and we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional, and rewarding environment, which is built on our values: Integrity - Excellence - Teamwork - Commitment - Sustainability
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this might be the role for you!
For any questions, please call Stella in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959