Together with Caterpillar, William Adams provides rental equipment to the construction, mining, quarrying, agricultural, and marine markets. We have an extremely successful CAT Rental StoreTM operation and have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our sales team. The role could be based at our Laverton or Geelong branch and is a full-time permanent opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Rental Sales Rep to support our current and future rental customers across Geelong & western Melbourne, reporting directly to our Sales Manager.
You will service key customers whose operating structure incorporates significant rental opportunity, quite often working in tandem with a New and Used Equipment Sales Reps to ensure we have the right level of customer support in place to manage their needs. The role requires a dynamic sales professional with a true hunter/gather mentality to penetrate untapped potential in the assigned territory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Grow both Caterpillar and general construction equipment rental revenue across a diverse customer base
- Offer a high level of service and expertise across projects in the Geelong & western Melbourne area
- Customer coverage – ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Drive new business growth via persistent cold calling and follow up
- Complete CRM activities and associated tasks, such as acting on sale leads
- Engagement and representation within industry associations and events
- Creating a positive, value added perception that will differentiate William Adams and The Cat Rental Store from the competition
If you are personable, have a great work ethic, persistent and eager to learn this may be the opportunity for you! It is a great career opportunity that comes at a very exciting time for the industry, with project activity rapidly expanding.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Experience in a similar role and/or industry
- Ability to build relationships with a commitment to deliver superior customer service
- Be proactive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent and determined attitude with drive to succeed
- A passion for CAT equipment (tell us about this in your cover letter)
- Highly developed time management skills
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
Why work for us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability. Whilst representing the market leading Brand of Caterpillar.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package including mobile phone, laptop and company vehicle. Opportunity to earn up to $30K in commissions and various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.