With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We are seeking a Trades Assistant to join our Clayton workshop.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Clayton workshop currently has a vacancy for a highly motivated and customer focused Trades Assistant. This position offers the opportunity to join an exciting part of the business and gain experience in the servicing and repairing of Caterpillar equipment.
This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes with the potential to progress your career into a Technical role.
Your main responsibilities as an Trades Assistant will include:
- Assisting qualified Diesel Technicians in the service and repair of Caterpillar equipment and machinery.
- Completing required paperwork accurately and effectively
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Helping to minimise machine downtime and maximise productivity.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A strong customer service background
- Mechanical ability & understanding
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Highly developed communication skills
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Proven ability to work unsupervised
This is a fast paced role which would suit someone who enjoys the challenge of customer service and sees a future working and furthering your career with a professional Caterpillar Dealer.
Why work with us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package and various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.