With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a key full-time permanent role in our Product Support Services team, reporting to the Warranty & Service Systems Supervisor. Ideally you will be based at either our Clayton or Laverton branch, although other branch locations will be considered for the right applicant.
As our new Warranty Analyst, you will not only process warranty claims, you will also drive improvement in our warranty recovery as a trusted adviser to our service departments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing warranty work orders for assigned branches, including submitting claims to Caterpillar and other OEM’s
- Providing advice and guidance to branches regarding warranty requirements, processes and procedures
- Visiting your assigned branches and providing coaching, training, guidance to improve warranty recovery
- Working with individual teams and staff to implement warranty requirements and improve accuracy of claim information
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on branch progress in achieving the highest possible result in the CAT Warranty Excellence Program
You will have a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge of maintenance processes covering mobile equipment, engines and/or on-highway trucks
- Proven experience and ability to coach and train a variety of team members
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Experience or understanding in preparing warranty claims for submission to an OEM would be an advantage
Why work for us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package, various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call Stella from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0959 with any questions.