Are you ready to embark on a new and exciting journey in the world of sales and customer service? Join William Adams as a Branch-Based Equipment Sales Representative and take the first step toward a fulfilling and prosperous sales career.
Why Choose William Adams?
- Career Advancement: At William Adams, we're committed to your growth and development. This role is your gateway to a successful and rewarding career within our organization.
- Comprehensive Training: Our dedicated team will provide you with in-depth product and sales training to equip you with the skills needed to excel in both sales and the heavy equipment industry.
- Supportive Environment: We value your success and encourage self-motivation and personal development.
Taking charge of your personal growth and development and actively participating in our continuous sales and product training can pave the way for exciting career opportunities. Your dedication could open doors to future roles where you may find yourself on the road, developing and managing your own territory.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your key responsibilities and targets will include:
- Building Customer Relationships: Cultivate and develop relationships with an ever-expanding customer base to drive sales through prospecting interactions
- Achieve Sales Targets: Meet and exceed revenue/unit targets relating to new and used equipment sales
- Collaboration: Effectively collaborate with internal teams to provide exceptional customer support.
- CRM Management: Maintain accurate and up to date CRM records, including call planning, activity logging and customer updates
- Lead Follow-Up: Promptly act and follow up on all sale leads and opportunities
You are a disciplined, organized people-person who is motivated and driven to succeed and want to expand and develop your sales experience.
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Passion for Sales: A passion to work in the sales and heavy machinery industry
- Diversity: Embrace a diverse and inclusive workplace and culture
- Resilience: A tenacious attitude that never gives up and a dedicated effort to reap the rewards in relation to personal and professional development
- Interpersonal Skills: An ability to build rapport with people quickly, especially over the phone and face to face
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management: Great time management skills to ensure organization and productivity
- Customer Centric: A craving to provide exceptional customer service that ensures a positive customer experience each and every time
Our people are the heart and soul of our organization, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
If you are up for this exciting new challenge and are looking to advance your career in a supportive, passionate and professional environment, come and join our team at William Adams. We're loud, proud and extremely passionate about what we do!!
Looking to kick start your career in equipment sales?
For more information call Stella on 03 9566 0691 with any queries.