We are on the search for an experienced and highly motivated Payroll Manager to join our William Adams People & Culture team for a 6 month contract role. Based in our Head Office in Clayton, you will report directly to our Head of People & Culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your primary objective is to lead our small payroll team in processing our payroll in accordance with legislation, policies, procedures and multiple Awards.
You will drive the function to deliver excellence in customer service and compliance, while actively identifying continuous improvement solutions.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of payroll (fortnightly) for 650+ employees using ADP Payforce and TANDA
- Lead the payroll team, providing support and a point of escalation
- Ensure we meet our legislative requirements, for compliance.
- Reconciliation activities
- Oversee and complete all end to end payroll tasks for the business
- Provide outstanding customer service by way of regular reporting, timely responses to emails and phone queries.
You are an experienced Payroll Manager with a strong understanding of employment legislation as it relates to payroll and employee entitlements. You are adaptable and have a continuous improvement mindset. You thrive on being a true business partner, who prides yourself on friendly, speedy and accurate customer service.
Attention to detail is your number one strength, however you enjoy leading by example and motivating your team with positivity and enthusiasm.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive payroll experience in a similar role, working with an automated payroll environment – such as ADP, Kronos, SAP and others
- Experience managing payroll for Award and/or EBA employees
- Prior experience leading a payroll function
- Proven skills and ability to interpret, analyse and summarise data
- Impeccable attention to detail
This is a hands-on role, where you will be involved in end to end payroll processing, while also reviewing and refining processes and systems, to ensure that this payroll function is humming.
Why work with us?
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. On top of this we offer various rewards and benefits via The Hub – our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call David in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0691 with any questions.