- Get a foot into the Earth-moving Industry
- Family Friendly Shift Patterns Available
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Field Service team currently have multiple vacancies for highly motivated and customer focused Equipment Service Persons based out of our Laverton and Clayton facilities. These positions offer the opportunity to join an exciting part of the business and gain experience servicing a variety of mobile plant and equipment (predominantly CATERPILLAR Equipment).
This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes with the potential to progress your career into a Field Service Technical role down the track…
Various family friendly rosters are available including: Monday to Friday afternoon shift and 7 days on, 7 days off.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, mobile phone and laptop and work out of a fully equipped mobile truck or van based out of and supported by our Clayton Field Service team or our Laverton Branch.
Your main responsibilities as an Equipment Service Person will include:
- Carrying out high quality preventative maintenance servicing, routine inspections and minor repairs on customer equipment in the field
- Completing required paperwork accurately and effectively (E.g. service reports and CAT inspect forms, time sheets, repair sheets, expense vouchers, etc.)
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Minimising machine downtime and maximising productivity.
As a representative of the company, you will be the customer’s eyes and ears and be able to spot and report on emerging problems with the machines you attend for preventative maintenance servicing.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A strong customer service background
- Trade qualified (technician / mechanic / fitter) – preferred but not essential
- Mid-Rigid license (don’t have one? We can help you and reimburse costs – conditions may apply)
- Experience in servicing and / or repairing of automotive and / or earthmoving equipment or similar
- Highly developed communication and customer liaison skills
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Proven ability to work unsupervised
This is a fast paced autonomous role which would suit someone who enjoys the challenge of customer service and sees a future working and furthering your career with a professional Caterpillar Dealer.
WILLIAM ADAMS VALUES
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
As part of your online submission please attach your cover letter and CV. You will also be required to complete a questionnaire as part of your submission.