Our Clayton branch is currently looking for a capable and enthusiastic Contract Administrator to join the Sales Support team.
- Competitive pay: You'll enjoy the rewards that come with being highly skilled and professional in your respective area of responsibility.
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive Team that values your input and skill set.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Equipment Sales Support Manager this is a key role within the Sales Support team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has a can-do attitude to support our wider Sales team (from an administrative perspective) in the preparation and delivery of equipment to our customers.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Constant contact with our workshop and sales managers to ensure our machine deliveries are on schedule.
- Pricing and Invoicing for all new machines sold
- Stock movements and transport for all new machines sold
- Completion and signing of purchase orders in for machine attachments and build ups on new machines sold
- Responsible for Road registration on new machines sold
- Maintain Equipment Sales Support departmental filing
- General office administration duties as required
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Minimum 2 years Office Administration/ experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team offering excellent customer service
- Certificate in Office Administration (preferred, not essential)
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to balance our operation constraints with the needs of our customers in a positive and efficient manner
- Hands on approach and a strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow up
- Self-motivated, reliant and a proven team player
- Have a commitment to safety
This is an integral role within the our business, and will suit someone with similar experience or for someone ready to take the next step in their career with a passion for excellent customer service.
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
Please do take a look at the videos to the right.
We will only be considering applications from people that have working rights within Australia.
As part of your online submission please attach your cover letter and CV. You will also be required to complete a questionnaire as part of your submission.
Applications close 27th April 2018