- Competitive pay: You'll enjoy the rewards that come with being determined, professional and results driven in your respective area of responsibility.
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You will be working with one of the top 100 globally recognised brands.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive team that values your input and skill set.
BIG DREAMS BEGIN @ WILLIAM ADAMS CAT
ABOUT THE ROLE
We see this pivotal sales position as the first step in a long-lasting career in sales. This is an exciting new position that we are introducing to the business, and will enable the successful candidate to stand out and be recognised, but above all else - the sales opportunities are endless!
The successful candidate in this role needs to possess a hunger to increase our market share, have a passion for the fantastic products we have in market, but most importantly, be proactive in continually striving for greatness!
From a succession plan point of view, this position will lead to potentially hitting the road and owning a territory. We want to support this dream and for this reason we offer ongoing sales and product training including on the road training with the sales team, machine operation training and the opportunity to assist with field days, exhibitions, marketing and various event support opportunities.
This is a branch based position and the key responsibilities and targets for this role are set around the following:
- Assist the Sales Team in increasing deal participation and achieve sales for New, Used and Rental equipment divisions
- Ensuring all customer needs for associated business (i.e. worktools, service & parts) are supported and managed to the customers satisfaction by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete CRM activities and associated tasks such as promptly acting on sale leads
This position is the gateway to an amazing career in a fantastic business, associated with a global brand, and we are urgently trying to find someone who has the drive and passion to succeed. Do you have the following attributes that we are looking for?
- A passion to work in the sales industry
- A tenacious attitude that never gives up
- The ability to build rapport with people quickly, especially over the phone
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Great time management skills
- A craving to provide exceptional customer service that ensures a positive customer experience on every occasion.
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
Please note, you must currently have unrestricted Australian work rights to apply for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
It's easy - just click the apply now button below and follow the prompts!
As part of your online submission please attach your cover letter and CV. You will also be required to complete a questionnaire as part of your submission.