- Competitive pay: You'll enjoy the rewards that come with being highly skilled and professional in your respective area of responsibility.
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping provide equipment that has an impact on your community.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive team that values your input and skill set.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are personable, have a great work ethic, persistent, eager to learn and a self-starter this is the opportunity for you.
This is the ideal learning ground for those who are up for a challenge and want to be rewarded for their efforts regardless of previous sales experience.
Reporting to the Equipment Sales Manager – Construction you will be representing the organisation and driving engagement within the assigned customer base. On-going sales and product training will be provided in one of the most recognised brands worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Offer a high level of service and expertise across major projects in the metropolitan area
- Customer coverage – ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Complete CRM activities and associated tasks such as acting on sale leads
- Engagement and representation within industry associations and events
- Creating a positive, value added perception that will differentiate William Adams from the competition
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- A passion for CAT equipment (tell us why in your cover letter)
- Being proactive and having excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers with a commitment to deliver superior customer service
- Highly developed time management skills
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
We off a competitive remuneration package including phone, laptop and company vehicle.
WILLIAM ADAMS VALUES
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
Please do take a look at the videos to the right.
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.