- Flexible Roster Options: Roster options available including Monday to Friday, 4 on 4 off, 7 on 7 off and evenings.
- High-tech machines: You'll have the opportunity to work on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on Earth.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive Team that values your input and skill set.
We are seeking experienced Field Service Diesel Technicians to work as part of our busy Field Service Team in Laverton.
On the job Caterpillar systems and product knowledge training provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, you will be providing same day, safe breakdown repair service to our customer’s onsite equipment.
As our customers work 24 hours a day, the hours of work can vary depending on your personal circumstances and we are more than happy to work with you to find a roster that suits you!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Trouble shooting & repairs of Caterpillar equipment
- Ensuring appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are applied at all times
- Comply with all company safety, health & environment procedures
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Qualified Diesel Technician
- Physically able to lift manually 20kgs, drive and operate plant & machinery, work in varied conditions (outdoors, heat, dust, cold etc), sit/stand for extended periods
- Current drivers licence
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Familiarity of Caterpillar computer diagnostics
- Previous experience on CAT machinery
- High Risk Licence – Dogging and Forklift
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
In addition to earthmoving equipment distribution and product support, William Adams also supplies Caterpillar products and service to the construction, mining, quarrying and agricultural markets. William Adams also rents equipment in this territory via the CAT Rental StoreTM operation.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.