ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Field Service team are seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Equipment Service Specialist (Lube Truck Operator) based out of our Laverton facility. You will be joining an experienced and dedicated team where you will gain experience servicing a variety of mobile plant and equipment (predominantly CATERPILLAR equipment).
This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes with the potential to progress your career into a Field Service Technical role down the track.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, mobile phone and laptop and work out of a fully equipped mobile truck or van.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out high quality preventative maintenance servicing, routine inspections and minor repairs on customer equipment in the field
- Completing required paperwork accurately and effectively (E.g. service reports and CAT inspect forms, time sheets, repair sheets, expense vouchers, etc.)
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Minimising machine downtime and maximising productivity
As a representative of the company, you will be the customer’s eyes and ears and be able to spot and report on emerging problems with the machines you attend for preventative maintenance servicing.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills/experience:
- A strong customer service background
- Experience in servicing and / or repairing of automotive and / or earthmoving equipment or similar
- Highly developed communication and customer liaison skills
- Self-motivated and team orientated
- Proven ability to work unsupervised
- Trade qualified Technician / Mechanic / Fitter (preferred but not essential)
- Mid-Rigid license (don’t have one? We can help you and reimburse costs – conditions may apply)
If you enjoy a fast paced autonomous role, thrive on meeting your customers needs and see a future working and furthering your career with a professional Caterpillar Dealer, this could be the perfect role for you!
We will reward you with a great range of benefits, including an employee assistance program incorporating personal legal advice, competitive banking packages with ANZ, discounts on CAT parts and merchandise, a CAT passport and much more.
WILLIAM ADAMS VALUES
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance