- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive Team that values your input and skill set.
William Adams has a great opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focused Storeperson at our Dandenong branch.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be a highly motivated and customer focused individual who will work with the warehouse team to provide to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered both internally and externally at all times
- General warehouse duties
- Comply with all company safety, health & environment procedures
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Current drivers and forklift licences
- High level of accuracy
- Reliable and punctual
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 6 to 12 months experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with RF scanning guns
- Working knowledge of parts and service systems
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
In addition to earth moving equipment distribution and product support, William Adams also supplies Caterpillar products and service to the construction, mining, quarrying, forestry and agricultural markets. William Adams also rents equipment in this territory via the CAT Rental StoreTM operation.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply