- Pride in what you do: You will be working with one of the top 100 globally recognised brands
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive leadership team that values your input and skill set
- Career advancement: Ongoing training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Manager to take on the position of Customer Solutions Manager reporting directly to our General Manager – Product Support.
Forming part of this globally recognised team, you will come with the relevant industry experience to deliver innovative site based solutions to the Construction, Mining and Energy and Transportation industries to improve equipment management, productivity and safety.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 20+ highly experienced and dedicated individuals, delivering the latest in technology and services to our customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a fluid analysis laboratory turning over more than 75,000 samples per year
- Managing over 3500 telematics devices delivering valuable insights to customers to improve their operations and performance of equipment
- Supporting machine control and guidance products
- Delivering geospatial analysis to customers to improve operations using the latest drone analytics technologies
- Developing fixed price repair options to provide consistent, accurate and fast quotes to customers
- Supporting a team of technical experts ensuring product quality remains at the highest industry standard and working with manufacturers to make continuous improvements
- Developing service agreements and monitoring performance to ensure all obligations are met
- Supporting online parts ordering and customer software applications
With a diverse product range and a $3M plus budget, you will have strong business acumen and problem solving skills and a passion for achieving customer success and win-win results.
You will inspire, coach, train and mentor and always be willing to “get your hands dirty” as needed.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related industry
- Strong technology background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work with our customers to rapidly assess, analyse and resolve complex issues
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
In addition to earth moving equipment distribution and product support, William Adams also supplies Caterpillar products and service to the construction, mining, quarrying, forestry and agricultural markets. William Adams also rents equipment in this territory via the CAT Rental StoreTM operation.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
(Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply)