- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community.
- High-tech machines: You'll have the opportunity to work on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on Earth.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive Team that values your input and skill set.
William Adams is currently seeking applications for the role of Resident Service Technician for East Gippsland and surrounding areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Service Supervisor at our Traralgon Branch, the role is fast paced and autonomous. It would suit someone who enjoys the challenge of customer service and problem solving as to ensure customer satisfaction & value for money, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Carrying out same day service, repairs and maintenance of earthmoving, construction, agriculture, mining equipment, On Highway trucks and Logging.
- Troubleshooting/diagnosing machine/component issues
- Timely completion of all paperwork relating to the completion of jobs, including time sheets, service report, test sheets and expense vouchers.
- Comply with all company safety, health and environment procedures
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Qualified Diesel Technician
- Current drivers licence
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and to work unsupervised (whilst being part of a remote team)
- Committed to delivering superior customer service
- Physically able to lift manually 20kgs, drive and operate plant & machinery, work in varied conditions (outdoors, heat, dust, cold etc.), sit/stand for extended periods
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Familiarity of Caterpillar computer diagnostics
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
- DBS, SupportPoint, SIS experience is highly regarded
- Current Heavy Vehicle Licence
- Working knowledge of parts & service systems
The package includes an attractive base rate incorporating a weekly Resident Service Technician allowance, fully equipped service vehicle, iPhone and laptop. To ensure we provide excellence in customer service, there is an expectation of after hours work as required.
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
In addition to earthmoving equipment distribution and product support, William Adams also supplies Caterpillar products and service to the construction, mining, quarrying and agricultural markets. William Adams also rents equipment in this territory via the CAT Rental StoreTM operation.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!
Please note: you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.