- High-tech machines: You'll have the opportunity to work on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on Earth.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive team that values your input and skill set.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community.
We are seeking an experienced and driven AG Sales Representative to join our team based at our Swan Hill branch.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the AG Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of new and used Agricultural products with a particular focus on tractors, haytools and tillage equipment. The range includes Challenger, Versatile, Deutz, Challenger Track and Kioti Tractors in conjunction with Fella, Lemken, Vicon, Howard, Maschio, and Gallignani.
This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic and motivated professional. You will be provided with thorough and on-going product training complimented by excellent sales, product and administrative support.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- A strong understanding of Agricultural equipment
- Proven sales experience in a similar industry
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Results orientated and determined with a passion to succeed
- Previous experience in vineyard and almond farming machinery
- Experience in sales from an industrial, machinery or technical field
We can off you an attractive remuneration package of base salary plus commission, as well as fully maintained vehicle, laptop and iPhone.
ABOUT WILLIAM ADAMS
Working at William Adams offers you the chance to work for a market leader offering quality products and services. Being the Victoria and Tasmania Caterpillar dealership since 1926, when you join the 600+ people employed by William Adams you are joining the 200,000 global Caterpillar family employees.
In addition to earthmoving equipment distribution and product support, William Adams also supplies Caterpillar products and service to the construction, mining, quarrying and agricultural markets. William Adams also rents equipment in this territory via the CAT Rental StoreTM operation.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you!