- An opportunity to make a difference: Make this role your own, while having a significant impact on our business
- A valued member of the team: You will join a team who value your contribution and understands the importance of effective training and development, to ensure the best people are our people!
- Work close to home: No one loves public transport or city traffic. We also have free on-site parking. It’s a work life balance thing!
With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark.
Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining, agriculture and industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced RTO Manager or Learning and Development Manager to join our dedicated team who are incredibly hard working and passionate but also like to have a bit of fun to keep us all motivated.
Based in Clayton, you will be working with an organisation that has an engaged leadership team with a focus on innovation and exceptional customer service. You will create our learning and development strategy, oversee the delivery, as well as assess the overall outcomes.
Here at William Adams we are proud to have our own RTO - the William Adams Institute of Training (WAIT). To successfully manage the RTO you will be driven and compliance focused, to ensure we meet all quality obligations and continuously improve the value of our RTO.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the RTO operations and compliance
- Planning, delivery, review and continuous improvement of accredited and non-accredited training services
- The introduction of new strategies and ways to improve training and assessment performance
- Assist with the development and writing of training manuals, including updates to reflect changes within the business
- In consultation with HR and Talent, identify areas of training and assessment risk and develop and implement improvements through structured learning plans
- Provide regular reporting on the operations of the learning and development department
You are an engaging leader who thrives on motivating your team to deliver superior service and educational results.
Building strong relationships and collaborating effectively with our internal and external stakeholders will be critical to your success.
You will also ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience at a strategic level in creating, managing and delivering innovative learning and development solutions
- Experience successfully leading an RTO
- Knowledge and experience in varied training methodologies and cutting edge software
- Strong people leadership skills
- Highly adaptable and energetic with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Business related degree as well as a cert IV in training and assessment (preferred)
To be considered for this role, please provide your resume as well as a cover letter including the following:
- Tell us what you are most proud of achieving
- Describe why you would be the perfect candidate for this role
Our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
If you are up for a new challenge and enjoy working with a group of like-minded individuals, come and join our team. We're proud, passionate and more like one big family.