With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We are seeking trade qualified Field Service Diesel Technicians to join our William Adams team based out of our Laverton branch. This is a full-time permanent position, working a 7 x 7 roster (Wed to Tue - 6am to 6pm).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, you will provide same day, safe breakdown repair services for our customer’s onsite equipment.
Your typical day will look a little like this:
- Onsite technical trouble-shooting and fault finding including; diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on Cat equipment and their components; hydraulics, transmissions and engines
- Providing outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- Compiling and completing accurate reporting
- Working autonomously to manage your time and maximise efficiency
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Liaising with our internal service and parts department
- Maintaining a William Adams service vehicle
- Working alongside a dedicated Field Service support team
You will bring the following skills, experience, and attributes to the role:
- A fully qualified Diesel Technician with practical experience in the field
- A proactive and positive attitude, with strong work ethic
- Previous experience working on Cat machinery
- Effective time management
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Current drivers’ licence (must have)
- Experience with Cat computer diagnostics (great to have)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment D&A screen and functional assessment
WHAT IS ON OFFER?...
- A base rate up to $48 per hour (dependent on roster & skill level) + allowances + super
- Fully serviced vehicle
- Uniforms (laundered) & PPE
- Cat parts store discount
- Ongoing training & development
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for eligible candidates
- Work life balance with varied roster options
- Career progression opportunities
- Trade upgrade opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program – refer a mate & receive up to $1000
- Discounts with ANZ, Avis, Burson Auto Parts, Ford and many more!
Our people are the heart and soul of William Adams, we pride ourselves on a progressive, professional and rewarding environment, which is built on our values:
Integrity - The power of honesty
Excellence - The power of quality
Teamwork - The power of working together
Commitment - The power of responsibility
Sustainability - The power of endurance
If you are looking to join a successful and stable employer, with plenty of work in the pipeline, William Adams is the place to be!
Want to know more?
Please call Katie in the Talent Acquisition Team with any queries on 03 9566 0691.